CRWR produces two kinds of publications: bound printed reports
and online reports. The bound printed reports are listed below and
can be obtained by contacting CRWR for current price and availability
(prices, where listed, do not include postage, handling, or tax).
Please contact us by phone at (512) 471-3131; by fax at (512) 471-0072;
by e-mail at email@example.com, or by
mail at Center for Research in Water Resources, J.J. Pickle Research
Campus, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712.
Codes and Subject Categories for Printed Reports
- CO Coastal/Ocean. Concerns biological-chemical and physical
processes in the coastal region including bays and estuaries.
- EN Energy. Includes hydroelectric power research and
reports dealing with groundwater pollution aspects of lignite
and uranium mining.
- GW Groundwater. Concerns any aspect of groundwater.
- HG Hydrology. Covers all aspects of hydrology including
water yield, floods, and hydrologic modeling, particularly for
- HY Hydraulics. Encompasses fluid mechanics and applied
- HZ Hazardous Materials. Covers research on toxins, radioactive
materials, and any other potentially hazardous substances.
- WR Water Resources Management. Includes work dealing
with any phase of water resources planning and management.
- WT Waste(water) Treatment. Covers all research dealing
with both water and wastewater treatment processes, methods, and
facilities, and includes economics.
- WQ Water Quality. Includes research on environmental
and health aspects of water quality and methods for its improvement.
* Significant Mathematical/ Computer Analysis. Designates those
reports which include major mathematical and/or computer analyses
regardless of the subject category.
Listing by Author
Listing by year